A small change to your office water solution can have a big effect on your business.
Your company’s water system is probably nowhere near the top of your priority list. That’s understandable—you have better things to deal with than your employees’ hydration levels. But did you know that your current water dispenser—or lack thereof—could have a serious impact on your carbon footprint?
Whether you stock your refrigerators with bottled water or use a five-gallon system, that plastic adds up fast. Over 60 million water bottles get thrown away every day in the U.S., and many end up floating in our waterways or piling up in landfills. If your water system relies on plastic, your company is contributing to that waste.
All it takes is one simple change to dramatically reduce your plastic usage and give your employees better-tasting water in the process. Superior Office Solutions offers office water solutions that dispense fresh, filtered water—no plastic required.
Touchless Water Purification System
Office Water Cooler
Ice & Water Dispenser
Ice & Water Dispenser
Features of Our Pure Water Filters
SOS only offers top-of-the-line office water solutions to ensure the highest quality and performance. Our water filtration systems come equipped with:
Our PHSI Pure Water Technology dispensers come with 24/7 monitoring. Your system constantly checks water and filter quality and notifies you when a change is needed.
Your employees shouldn’t have to worry about your system’s cleanliness. That’s why PHSI water dispensers automatically sanitize holding tanks and eliminate contamination.
Our PHSI and Bluline dispensers come with a built-in purification process that kills harmful bacteria and viruses, creating a noticeable fresh taste your employees will love.
Our bottleless water coolers keep your office clean and hazard-free. Employees can easily fill reusable cups of any size without bending down or dealing with spills.
Looking for an office water solution that’s great for the environment and your employees’ taste buds? SOS has you covered.
The 3i-M water dispenser is one of the most advanced systems available. It’s perfect for businesses that want to uphold the highest level of:
- Water quality: The 3i-M water dispenser uses reverse osmosis purification and oxygenation to create the freshest water possible.
- Visibility: When it’s time to replace your filter, your dispenser notifies you immediately.
- Cleanliness: Frequently touched surfaces use an antimicrobial material to limit the spread of germs.
- Accuracy: When employees use the 3i-M system, it illuminates the dispensing area for accurate pouring.
The Blu-V water dispenser is an affordable yet high-quality water system that’s perfect for any office setting. The SOS team loves this device because of its:
- Purification system: The Blu-V system uses ultraviolet light to kill bacteria and viruses during the purification process.
- Pure touch dispense system: Your employees never have to bend down or tilt their cups when dispensing water from Blu-V. This system comes with a large dispense area and the perfect dispensing height.
- Clean touchpad: Antimicrobial coatings ensure the highest level of cleanliness.
- Service notifications: Just like the 3i-M system, Blu-V notifies you when service is needed.
In addition to PHSI dispensers, SOS also offers Bluline systems. These state-of-the-art dispensers use a two- or three-step filtration process for the cleanest, freshest water. Bluline filtration systems come with:
- Carbon filtration: After filtering sediment, Bluline dispensers use a carbon filter to remove harmful chemicals from your drinking water.
- Reverse osmosis technology: Some Bluline systems add a third step to the purification process: reverse osmosis. This step removes heavy metals and other small compounds that carbon filtration can’t catch.
- Adjustable temperature settings: Whether your employees want their water ice cold or steaming hot, Bluline systems can deliver.
If your office needs an overhaul, SOS is your source for world-class equipment. As an authorized PHSI dealer, we get you the best office water solutions for the most affordable price. We also have a range of other technology options available for any office in and around the tri-state area, including world-class office copiers, affordable VoIP phone systems, and convenient office mailroom solutions.
We offer flexible leasing and purchasing options and the utmost transparency to ensure you get all the features you need without hidden fees or misleading fine print. Contact our team today to learn how SOS is transforming the office equipment leasing industry, one device at a time.
Are you ready to reduce your carbon footprint and give your employees the cleanest water possible? Get in touch with our team to discuss our PHSI or Bluline office water solutions.