Drowning in paper? Build efficiency and productivity with document management
Any business with document-related processes knows how much time is spent creating paperwork, revising it, managing and sharing versions, updating some more, purging, and filing. It’s enough to make your head spin. On top of that, according to IDC the typical knowledge worker spends about 30% of the day just searching for information.
That’s a lot of time devoted to dealing with paperwork.
With document management services, you can significantly streamline those processes, to create, file, find, and manage all your documents quickly and easily. From HR and the legal department to AP/AR and sales, you not only can save the space previously needed to store hard copies ─ you can free employees from repetitive, time-consuming work so they can focus on the tasks that really need a personal touch.
SOS can help you implement a cloud-based document management and workflow solution that takes the hard work and expense out of maintaining a business archive and library. The solution provides all the tools you need to manage the process from document creation to end-of-life.
- Easy-to-use equipment and software tools for digitizing hard-copy documents
- Document indexing for fast and accurate scanning, search, and retrieval
- Simple drag and drop functionality for importing and organizing files and drives
- A single repository with built-in security and access control features
- Customizable workflows and collaboration tools for tracking, version control, and expiration data
- A cloud solution with all capabilities built in and ready to use
- Ability to work with legacy systems and scale for growth